Sunday 18 July 2010

This time with a FreedomPro Bluetooth Keyboard

Having struggled to use the touch screen keyboard to write the last post to the blog,I‘ve invested in a Bluetooth folding keyboard. Reading the various reviews the freedom pro seemed the most reliable for working with multiple OS, including Android. I looked at the appstore for Bluetooth drivers too, but discovered that the support website for the freedom pro keyboard has beta drivers for Android, and here we go, a post from my Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 sitting at the coffee table in the longe.

What a lot easier to work on than the touch screen. And even better I managed to pair the keyboard with my “old“ Nokia 5800, I always hated the touch experience on that device too.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

No comments: